- How do I select the right color of Back2Blonde?
- Each Back2Blonde shade blends with a wide range of hair colors. Choose the shade on
the color chart which is closest to your hair color. If you are in between shades, choose
the lighter shade of Back2Blonde.
- How do I apply Back2Blonde?
- Shake well before use. For best results, apply to dry hair. Hold can 2-3 inches from hair root. Move can back and forth
continuously while spraying to ensure even coverage. Let dry for 2-3 minutes before
touching, combing or brushing.
- Should I use Back2Blonde on wet or dry hair?
- Back2Blonde should be used on dry hair. It can also be used on lightly damp hair.
- What happens if I get Back2Blonde on my skin?
- If product comes into contact with skin remove quickly with damp cloth. If you apply too
much on hairline, wipe with a damp cloth and begin again.
- Can I use Back2Blonde on other parts of my body like beards and eyebrows?
- Back2Blonde is not recommended for facial hair, eye brows or body hair.
- Does Back2Blonde contain ammonia or peroxide?
- Back2Blonde does not contain ammonia or peroxide.
- Is Back2Blonde a dye?
- Back2Blonde is not a dye. It is color powder cosmetic made from
mineral derived pigments and emollients.
- How long does Back2Blonde last?
- Back2Blonde lasts until your next shampoo.
- How often can I use Back2Blonde?
- Back2Blonde can be used as often as needed. It has no harsh chemicals that can harm
- Can I use styling products with Back2Blonde?
- You can use your regular styling products on wet hair prior to applying Back2Blonde.
Once hair is dry and Back2Blonde is applied, hair spray can be used. Wet pastes and gels
are not recommended once Back2Blonde is on hair.
- Can I use Back2Blonde on relaxed or permed hair?
- Yes, you can use Back2Blonde on relaxed or permed hair. There are no harsh chemicals,
ammonia or peroxide.
- How do I remove Back2Blonde from fabric?
- Apply a small amount of detergent to a clean cloth and blot gently. Then, remove
detergent using a slightly damp clean cloth.
- Was Back2Blonde tested on animals?
- Back2Blonde was not tested on animals.
- How many applications are in one Back2Blonde can?
- Depending on the area that is being covered, there are up to 40 applications.
- What happens if I spray Back2Blonde in my eye?
- If product gets into eyes, rinse with water for 15-20 minutes in the affected eye. If
discomfort persists consult a physician.
- What happens if I get an irritation from Back2Blonde?
- In the unlikely event you experience any irritation from Back2Blonde, discontinue use of
product and wash area with soap and water. If discomfort persists consult a physician.